- Wearing a mouth-nose cover (face visors are not included.) on the entire premises is obligatory. This does not apply to children up to school age and people who cannot wear a mouth and nose cover due to a medical or psychological impairment or disability and who can prove this by a medical certificate.
- If you do not have a mask with you, you can purchase disposable masks at the cash desk at a reasonable price.
- Minimum distance of 1.50 metres
- Please stay at home if you feel ill. We cannot allow guests with COVID-19 disease or other signs of illness such as coughing, sneezing or rhinitis to enter.
From 2 October 2021, admission is only possible with proof.
- Vaccinated: Proof of complete vaccination status/protection (at least 14 days after last required vaccination).
- Tested: Presentation of a negative test result (no self-tests).
(Only confirmed tests, not older than 24 hours, e.g. from rapid test centre, employer, etc. are valid)
- Recovered: Proof of recovery (at least 28 days after positive PCR test, maximum 6 months old)
At our location in the National Park „Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft“ dogs are allowed, but only on a leash out of consideration for the visitors.
A public WC is located in the immediate vicinity of the NATUREUM.
NATUREUM is located in the core zone of the National Park „Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft“. Therefore it is not accessible by car, but only on foot, by bicycle or horse-drawn carriage.
Furthermore, the inner courtyard of the NATUREUM is paved with cobblestones and all exhibitions are only accessible via stairs.