June to August: Daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 p.m.
May, September, October: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
November to April: Wednesday to Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
24 December: Closed
(Last admission: 30 minutes before closing)
From 25 november admission is only possible with proof and negative test result*
- Vaccinated: Proof of complete vaccination status/protection (at least 14 days after last required vaccination)
- Recovered: Proof of recovery (at least 28 days after positive PCR test, maximum 6 months old)
- Symptomless contraindicated persons and pregnant women are admitted to the museum upon presentation of a medical certificate and a negative test result
- Symptomless children between 7 and 17 years are treated the same as vaccinated and recovered persons with presentation of a negative test result
- Symptomless children until 6 years are treated the same as vaccinated and recovered persons without compulsory testing.
* only confirmed tests, not older than 24 hours
An overview of the test centres in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern can be found here!